Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Sarah Conna

You don't know me. No one knows me, and this is a good thing. You don't want to know me either. Knowing me will be dangerous to your health.

I know I'm new, but that doesn't mean what you think it means. You'll see soon enough.

I'm flying a Merlin right now. It's a tough ship. Pity I can't fit anything worthwhile to it yet.   But I have a plan. A skill plan. 

I'm going to train up all the skills for the Moa cruiser and its fittings, and for myself, to achieve Basic levels in everything associated with that ship (as per Certificates). Once I achieve that, I'll start working on improving the relevant skills to reach Elite status. Again, according to the Certificates.

That's my plan. Dedication to combat excellence.

Maybe you'd like to join me on the way.  If so, please subscribe to stay up to date with the events I describe along the way.

Oh, and if you have any suggestions for skill planning, I'm all ears.

4 comments:

  1. Merlin? You took Caldari? I think it can be interesting for you to read the last post in my space odyssey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you’re it.

    http://novakaneinc.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kane, I better get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to Black Claw? Just heard that BOS has been disbanded.

    Andar

    ReplyDelete